Emerald Insight Award
Emerald Insight supports IJSI2014 with an award to the author of the best paper
TAP Portugal has been appointed the official carrier of the event. For Flight Booking discount fees check the celebrated protocol, link
The International Journal of Structural Integrity – IJSI was launched in 2010 and is published in partnership with the European Aeronautics Science Network – EASN. The IJSI aims at a broad coverage of structural integrity issues, including material characterizations from the fracture and fatigue points to view, numerical modelling of those phenomena in materials and real structures, failure analysis methodologies and structural integrity evaluation criteria. The journal provides a forum for the key players in this broad area of science and technology, as universities, research institutes, manufacturing industry, legislative bodies and government agencies, SMEs, consultancy and maintenance companies.
The 2nd International Conference sponsored by the journal, will take place in place in Funchal/Madeira, Portugal on 1 – 4 September, 2014.
The conference aims at being a forum for discussion of current trends of research in structural integrity, in aeronautics and space, but also in other sectors of engineering where structural integrity is a key concern.
Aim and Topics
The conference topics are aligned with the IJSI coverage, and include but are not limited to:
- Advances in Fracture Analysis
- Coating Technology and Structural Performance
- Design and Structural Assessment of Metallic and Composite Structures
- Durability of Electronic Materials
- Durability of Metallic and Composite Structures
- Environmental Effects and Structural Performance
- Evaluation of Joining Technologies
- Examination of Computational Codes for Stress Analysis and Damage Tolerance
- Nanomechanics and nanomaterials
- Non-destructive testing
- Probabilistic Approach to Damage Tolerance
- Repair Technologies
- Scale Effects
- Structural Ageing
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Structural Integrity
- Structural Integrity in Nuclear Power Plants
- Structural Integrity of Bridges
- Structural Performance Evaluation of Metals, Composites, Hybrids and Polymers
- Surface Engineering and Structural Performance
It will take place at:
Hotel Pestana Casino Park
You are invited to contribute an abstract on these topics.
|Dr. Pedro M. G. P. Moreira, INEGI
Phone: +351 22 508 2151
Email : email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.